Wednesday Business Connection (WBC)-
Bay Area Chamber of Commerce Wednesday Business Connection (WBC)
is your place to network with the community and is open to the public!
WBC is held every Wednesday 11:30-1 pm, September through May.
Sponsored by:BOOST Southwest Oregon
Please join us on March 21, 2018 to hear from Jennifer Groth about County Tourism,
Plus -10 Minute Spotlight from John Paul Williams of World Without Coal.
WBC is held in the the East Salmon Room at the Mill Casino-Hotel from 11:30 am to 1:00 pm.
These luncheons are open to all community members who are interested in attending, we ask you contact the Chamber office at 541-266-0868 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org to ensure there is enough food prepared.
The mission of the WBC forum committee is to provide on opportunity for business to network with each other, market products and expand their knowledge of the Bay Area business climate. The forums focus on the positive aspects of doing business in Oregon’s Bay Area. Speakers and subjects matter include new businesses moving to the area, business expansions, and issues or items than can impact your operations.
Business After Hours
Please join us March 29th at the Coos Bay Boat Building Center.
Located at 100 Newmark Ave Coos Bay. Meet up with your friends old & new. Here’s a great way to connect-business to business
BUSINESS AFTER HOURS THE best way to share successes and create new ones! DON’T MISS THIS EVENING! SEE YOU THERE
- The City of Coos Bay has finished Golden Avenue and invites you to a Ribbon Cutting Celebration, Tuesday March 27th at 5 pm!
- Saturday April 7th Coos Golf Club, formerly Watson Ranch at 93884 Coos Sumner Rd. Coos Bay at 8:30am.
- Pacific Properties Property Management- April 19th located at 880 Calendar St. North Bend
- One for the future to get on your calendars, Thursday May 3rd at 12:30pm at North Bend Powersports which was previously known at Parkers ATV. 2136 Stanton St. North Bend.
CHAMBER MEMBERS ON THE MOVE
- Kyle Electric has moved and purchased the old Grange Co-op Building; located at 1085 S. 2nd St. Coos Bay
- Watson Ranch is now Coos Golf Club